"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
(Saint Augustine)


blog / Facebook / twitter
← old new →
The idea of you
Wednesday
All the thoughts is making me so tired
like its so tiring that i want to get over it so badly but I can't 
and like I honestly don't know how to fix this 
.
.
.


I'm a person who can replay one single song for the old month lol
its getting annoying but again, the song is so nice to listen to 😂
and this song 说散就散 that is currently replaying on my spotify 
I'm so relatable to it like we are forced to do somethings because we grew up, we're no longer the age where we can do whatever we want
theres some people who made big impacts on our life, but we cannot even see/talk to them anymore
the feeling is just so strange, it's like a part of you was just gone... you know where it went but it doesn't belong to you anymore
like you want it back but it's just not yours anymore (?)

Why is life full of things that we can't achieve, why should I learn to let go 😞 
Can I just get all the things that I want lol

Also, I just can't accept the fact that we are 22 years old now....
like can you believe it, according to our "life plan" we should be married in 5-7 years 
like wtf....
its honestly not a long period though, for entering the next phase in your life, where you have to make such big decision... that dictates the rest of your life.

And then, are you ready for being with that one single person for the rest of your life?

My life is not even started by being my own life yet, and it's ending soon? wtf