Home country
好老了
Tuesday
心里, mentally 感觉老了
It's my last year being a undergrad student now
hopefully graduating end of this year, but at the same time I don't want to leave the current state.
As everyone is deciding whether they will stay or leave, whether I should stay or leave
Or if I want to leave, to where?
If only our home country is a better place, it is the best place at heart, but only if it is a better place to live.
I was really lucky to secure an interning opportunity, so lucky that Im still feeling a bit overwhelmed.
I'm working as a lab assistant now at Peter Doherty Institute, a dream place of all microbiologist and immunologist. Yet I feel unsatisfied. How far can I go as a lab scientist?
Part of me hope they'd offer me a job after my placement, but part of me says no. Because I need time for grad trip, visiting family and my grandma, trying luck to meet familiar faces in KL, get my driving license and much more, but time wouldn't allow.
Another small part of me want to go back home, where my family is, but not Singapore /.\
I could apply NUH in Singapore, work for them for two years, and they might offer me a spot in NUS to study masters. But the thing is I don't like Singapore -,-
The up-side of working in Melbourne is the salary is MUCH MUCH higher, living and working condition is so nice, and my colleagues are possible the best people you could get in a workplace!
Thats why I hope Malaysia was a more developed place, and I'm pretty sure all the Malaysians will happily just go back and develop the country even more.
It is a beautiful land, with beautiful people.
Jared's leaving Melbourne, he gave up on doing something he is not genuinely happy at.
I admire his braveness though, I never knew what I really want hahah.
Will come back soon, to write a post regarding my Tassie trip, had forgotten about it LOL.