"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
(Saint Augustine)


blog / Facebook / twitter
← old new →
14/02/2016- 21st year of my life
Tuesday
好久没写了
今天生日就写一篇了
谢谢所有祝福我的人, 从以前几百个人剩下最后几个, 其实都是最重要的朋友了

Also thanks to Ahyun, Carmen and Yanling for the advanced birthday dinner, Carmen's surprise and gifts, Alyssa's car and petrol and Yanling for being there although she has her difficulty, Lingmei is just working so that she couldn't attend. Appreciate all the efforts, and this could be our last gathering for another one or two years as Alyssa is going to Uk soon... It will be getting harder to gather.





To me, family always comes first, I don't mind not going out for celebration every year because it is really difficult to go out on the valentines day as we all know and I have a brother of anti-valentines day hahah. Tbh, I'd rather stay home and watch tv like a normal day. (But I still get presents and cakes from the Tays every year. <3)

Thank you for wishes from all over the world, and people I lost contact with I'm sorry I promise I'll remember the birthday of everyone of you /.\

The longest message always come from Zhe wei; Melvin, Max and Yian Chun never forgot my birthday, surprisingly I received wishes from Tse Neng every year too

And thanks Bi for the dinner and flower <3





It will be a year with laughter and tears, expectation and disappointment.
 It will not be the happiest days, it will have a lot of goodbyes, but I believe I'll get it through.
  Everyday must be a struggle for somebody, but you just have to suck it up
   And I am still grateful that I wake up every morning, because I was given another chance 🌸