"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
(Saint Augustine)


blog / Facebook / twitter
← old new →
thank you.
Sunday


its 24th Nov today, 2:12am at Melbourne. 
boarding on a 4:45pm flight, back to Singapore.
Slowly Im losing the reason to go back, both Malaysia and Singapore.
Lost touch with friends, detaching from family...
This could be the so-called long distance dilemma (?)
It's not that I want to not be there, is just that, urgh. Im not a sociable person i guess.
And somehow Im used to stay in Melbourne, like going back is not such big deal anymore 
so don't need to go around and tell everyone Im going back and lets held a bbq or steamboat 
getting bored at it. 
Just want to stay home whole day when you grow older.

And having the reason to not go back /.\
Have been isolated and staying with him for months man. 
Im so used to your existence!  
And I'm gonna miss you a lot! So try to come and find me whenever you can 🙏
I'm not sure whether you have changed me, or this is just what Im like.
Thanks for teaching me stuff, thanks for pulling me out from deepwater.
Holding me back when i lost myself.
People like me denies how important somebody is to them, but this time I agree with you :)