"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
(Saint Augustine)


blog / Facebook / twitter
← old new →
21/9 tulips festival
Saturday
Have not much to say actually. 
It's just, woke up in the early morning, went to a hipster place fro brunch then went on our way to Tesselaar which is where the tulip farm is. 
Then, spotted a hot guy on the train sitting behind us, 
then saw him on the shutter bus, 
then met him in the tulip farm! 
Is it fated? Hahaha

My friend was so "kind" to offer me a chance to talk to him hahaha 
but y'all know, I'm not that type ;)

The happiest thing was, what I heard from my friend.
She said, it's so obvious that you're so happy being single :) 
I mean, Isn't that the best thing in life? 
Living the most satisfied life and you're enjoying it!
 By this I think I have to acknowledge my parents hahaha.
Thank you so much for bringing me to this world and offering me this life and experience in Australia  ;) 

Okay so, photos. 





There's still a hole lot and I posted them on Facebook.