The season.
Tuesday
I'd like to spend one day with you, go any place can do.
One whole day just with you, have breakfast have lunch have dinner.
Take photos just me and you.
But for only one day.
Because it is precious time, too much would be meaningless
Because I'm afraid I'll be reluctant to leave when the time comes.
Some flowers bloom only in the right season.
I hope people be together when they're in the right time.
Otherwise, they end up like everything goes wrong.
Actually I know you more than I thought.
I just realised, what kind of person are you.
And I just realised I actually did the right choice
Otherwise, we wouldn't have such good times.
Got some of my results of sem1 back.
They suck.
I can't believe what I did
Will I ever be good in anything? Guess the answer is NO.
Duhhh.
You know what, I think I can't study dentistry because my brain sucks.
-Spring is coming soon-

