Can you love me again
Thursday
I think I'll blog everyday from now on
I once relied on twitter to express my feelings
I know him well,
I wasn't surprise what I found out
But it still hurts isn't it.
It's been five months since I came to Australia.
Things didn't go easier but harder for me
You tend to leave someone further and further because you know them deeper and deeper.
And so, it's hard for me to maintain a friendship with the people here.
They show their TRUE COLOURS.
But luckily I still have one or two.
:)
I texted someone to ask for some help just now,
But the replies I get was so cold,
Like we were nothing, we meant nothing, I am nothing.
Do you have to be like this?
Aren't we friends.
Seriously
I miss everything when you were here with me.
Get rid of one and here is another one.
以前我不认真, 现在到你不认真, 这样下去什么时候才能真的走到一起?
Maybe
I just miss the days when someone could accompany me for whole day.