"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
(Saint Augustine)


blog / Facebook / twitter
← old new →
26/5/2013
Sunday
Okay. Have been a long time didn't blog.
Nothing much to write but I had a big turning point moment few days ago..lol
How big it was I couldn't explain but I know much things will change.
Even though I agree, cause' I wanted it but I don't dare to so since you said it first so why not.

But emotional outburst is never wanted to be happened in front of other people.
I couldn't control that day and it just ruined our lunch.
Yuppp she has a happy birthday meal, another happy birthday meal.
So what I get from you for my birthday HAHAHA
Cheap little things. Some more it's because I requested....such joker I was.
What did she do for you my friend? Nothing or everything.

Why girls like to pick those jerks that treat them the worst but not those good ones?
These mistakes made all around the world.
Friend from Brunei has the same problem. So girls, tell me why. Even I can't answer

But my friends treat me well.
We got horror movies every weekend night, lunching together everyday...
Haha luckily I have them here
LOL
this lol stands for lots of love! :D


Two best friends have a new gf and they didn't tell me about it. Hmm
Maybe I'm not so important....yup
I'm never important to anyone.

Lucky I had you, but you weren't lucky cause' you have me. Sorry