"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."
(Saint Augustine)


blog / Facebook / twitter
← old new →
19/3/2013
Tuesday
This is like, the first post of mine since I arrived at Australia and have my new life start here.

It's really good! Really love here.
The food, the people, the environment, the weather is not that ideal but I still love it :*
My uncle send me to train station every morning, the take train to city for 40minutes then take tram for 10 minutes. After class is about 5:15 so I have to take tram to a train station and then travel for like 40 minutes again then take bus, to the nearest bus stop and then walk back home.
It's a long journey I know, and it's like exposing myself to danger as we all know the social problem outside is really serious.
But.... Australia is still far better than Malaysia I think. Heeeeees xD

Study method here is really different, but luckily we have learnt all these.
Btw, my English teacher said my writing is really good! LOL. What about those student from Singapore?!

Have a look of what I eat everyday ^^ yummy yummy things that fulfilled my stomach!













LOTS OF LOVE <3